All orders placed with 714 Tires by (phone, fax, mail, internet/web & e-mail) constitute the acknowledgment and acceptance of all conditions listed on 714tires.com. Price List and all conditions listed below. All wheels, hardware and accessories shall remain the property of 714 Tires until paid in full.
In the event that our computer server/database encounters technical difficulties which may cause problems with our product pricing or shipping calculations, 714 Tires will correct all discrepancies at the time of processing. Customers will be notified of any errors and will have the option to continue with their order with corrected totals or cancel their order. 714 Tires will not be held responsible for any miscalculated totals due to errors.
All orders sold to a California Address must pay 9% California Sales Tax. This is required by the California State Board of Equalization. In the event an order placed on the web does not calculate sales tax and the order is being shipped to a California Address, 714 Tires will calculate the sales tax when the order is processed. In the event sales tax is calculated incorrectly 714 Tires will calculate the correct rate for you. There will be no notification made regarding the adjustment of the total amount of the order reflecting sales tax or corrected sales tax.
All prices, materials, design, color, contents included with a product, and product specifications are subject to change without notice. Some product images may be shown with optional items that are sold separately. Product photos are for illustration purposes only – some product colors/pigmentation may differ from actual photos.
714 Tires accepts the following payment methods through our secure online website and in-store.
- Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover) Shipping address must match billing address
- PayPal | PayPal address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: We only accept PayPal payments from VERIFIED accounts with CONFIRMED shipping address. This is also the address your items will be shipped to.
- We may require extra identification for Credit Card/PayPal orders from the card holder to complete your transaction. This is to protect you and 714 Tires from any unauthorized orders or fraudulent transactions.
Shipping and Handling charges are based on the following:
- The delivery option you choose
- The weight, size and dimensions of your items
- Your shipping preferences
- Orders are normally shipped via UPS, FEDEX, or USPS
We do our best to accurately estimate when items will ship from our facilities. Estimated shipping dates are based on several factors, including your destination address and how quickly we can obtain and assemble items for shipment.
Estimated Delivery Time
- 1-3 Business Days for Order Process
- 1-10 Days Transit Time for US Continental Shipments
- 5-30 Days Transit Time for International Shipments
Occasionally an item is oversold. If this is the case, we will fill the orders on a first come, first serve basis.
We will notify you in the event of a back order. We continually seek updates on back ordered items and update your order status until the back order is filled.
714 Tires packs all merchandise carefully to prevent damage during shipments. Nevertheless, damage may occasionally occur in transit. Please inspect your package(s) immediately prior to accepting delivery. Damages and evidence of tampering must be reported to 714 Tires and to the shipping carrier immediately. It is extremely important that the contents of the shipment be thoroughly inspected upon receipt for the shipping damage. If damage is observed and found, simply refuse the package due to the damage.
Returns for Refund or Exchange
We realize that returns and exchanges are a part of purchasing process and we do our best to make it as easy as possible. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to 714 Tires within 15 DAYS. Returns must be unused, in its original packaging, and in a state of brand new condition. Custom forged wheels, Custom Monoflow wheels, discounted pricing, clearance, and Used items are excluded. Wheels that are mounted, hardware is shown used no exchange and no refunds. Please test fit all hardware and wheels before mounting on tires. Deposit for any custom order is non-refundable. A 25% restocking fee may be applied and shipping costs are excluded.
Once your return is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your store credit will be processed and we’ll issue you a store credit within 7-15 business days. Please note as part of our 15 day return policy, all returns will need to be received within 15 days of the purchase date. If we receive your return item(s) within 7 days of purchase date, you may request a refund in the form of the original payment.
- All returns must be accompanied by an 714 Tires sale rep.
- Returned item(s) will only be accepted if the item(s) are unused and returned to 714 Tires within 15 days of the purchase date.
- Items found to be used or missing product and/or packaging will not be credited and the item will be returned to the customer upon request at the customer’s expense.
When deposit for any custom order, customer has 1 business day to cancel. Please email us immediately via email@example.com if you wish change or cancel your order. We will make every effort to stop the processing of your order.
All special orders and custom orders will be processed in the most timely and efficient manner possible; however, 714 Tires will not be held responsible for delays above and beyond its control.
Any refused shipments sent back to 714 Tires does not constitute the right to a refund or credit. It is the customer’s responsibility to make all arrangements with 714 Tires for refused shipments. 714 Tires will charge the customer all freight charges associated with the shipment.